Quite suprised coz my besty puposely come to my house after school to just pass me the gift and that time was raining leh... Then is dear Christine, come to my house also. And I'm really happy to recieve gifts and wishes from you all...The wishes really brighten my day coz quite busy these days and I felt so stressed. Haiz... Couldn't manage to finish everything and I want to apologize for those if I promise something for them then I didn't do it or I delay it (especially CKI stuff) .
Got more presents and wishes this year. Got my first wish from my dear a-wei. Happy for it. Long time didn't see her already, don't know how is she leh... = s And my dear boss - auntie mae also remember my birthday. Kinda not so suprise that she remember it because we birth at the same month and she got my details what, but then so happy lo... she sms-ed me... :) And they all got give me gits leh! Terharu...
Haha... Felt little bit funny... I sms my friends to wish the happy birthday and they wish me too coz we have the same birthday! Especially a-lian lo... We send the same sms leh! Hahaha... :)
Though it's late a bit, but still happy to recieve gifts from JM and KY and Jessica and Chell&Zen (still owe me ya xp) and YM(soon)! :D
Really really have a very blessed birthday!
Love you all ~<3
No comments:
Post a Comment