
Hahaha...MOOMOO is coming lu~
Hahaha...Happy Chinese New Year BOYS and GIRLS~ Ops...should be pretty ladies and handsome gentlements...hehe...
So...What's your holiday plan? Well, my one is nothing interesting la...just stay at home and go to work...that's all lo...what else...work also got no special rate...cheh...thought got one...cheh...anggap this as a chinese new year gift to my boss lo...
Happy...Should be happy in this festive season...but can't really happy 100% coz mid-term and assignments are coming along with MOOMOO too... Can't really believe that it's been three week pass already for the year of 2009... aiyoyo... So fast la... Felt like just finish my SPM and now going to finish my uni life already... haiz... think too much la...
What else is coming leh...for sure $$ is not coming for me... WHY? haha...easy...coz I use up all my harta already...plus, this new year got no income(ang pau) for some reason... And I need to buy dress and etc for upcoming big event in our family soon in September so...Haiz... no eye see la~
Believe it or not...I can SEE sorrow and sadness, all the negative things(like the ghosts that shown on TVs) are waving their hands on the other side of river in front of me(my route)... Sounds like I'm pesimistic right? But I really did SEE it... If I really cross over the river... I'm DONE! If I didn't do so, I must travel a long long long way to find another route... and it's not an easy task... I must have lots of "yong chi" and "shin nian" to move on... and these things can't give by anyone... I must have it by my own... Just know that it's nothing easy on everything...
p/s : please ignore the paragraph above
Anyway...
I wish everyone has a peaceful and delightful year...
No comments:
Post a Comment