Thursday, April 2, 2009

Unfooled April fools

As we all aware, yesterday was April fools day... Hehe... nothing foolish has been done to me and I did not fool my friends as well...
(except sending some chinese mild level of fool sms to some of my friends la... xp)
But, it was a fun afternoon spending time with Mabel... :) Thanks to her, I found some of my memories when I was in F5... :) p/s: Miss my LEMBU sooooo much...


Viewers, please chill, not hat I'm so bad don't want to invite you all but it is really random! After the voting for BPsych, we went home by public transport la...(since we're living really nearby) Then we're both so so so hungry then we have lunch together... then suddenly we came out the idea of playing bowling... @_@ yeah... relax a bit la... so (thanks to her father's permission as well) we head to bowling... :P haha... so paiseh la... I fell like the ball the I thrown out as well... =.= lucky Mabel didn't watch that but still, other "uncles" in the next lane definately saw that... #_# so so so paiseh la... @_@ ish...


However, it definately remind the first time i play bowling... (this was the third time, for your information) I accidently + lucky got a stike! Hahaha... and this time I got another strike in my life! Woohoo!!! Hahaha... Just lucky la... Both games won by mei bo also in the end... @_@ Aiyo... I simply paly only la... She's so "dedicated" to get 100 points! Aiyoyo... I felt like I'm so #@*&%@# that time... T_T

Well, just a memorable day... :) And before we leave, haha, the urge for having cakes from my favourite cake shop suddenly attacked... @_@ Hahaha... not suddenly actually... It's also been a long time never have the cake already... Haha... So happy can eat different kind of cake again! So sad sometimes I wanted to eat but all of the cake displayed I ate before so hilang the minat already... Then yesterday the have the ones that I haven't eat before then I bought two la... one is sharing with my sister de...since I had to please her to lend me her car... xp (note that I said share but not give... wahaha)

Can't wait to finish my finals so I can go out with you all... :') Soooo miss the old time in HMC... ^^ And I really want to meet my old school friends!!!!!

Go, Go, Mabel GO!!!


Sigh... lost again... Though I got 1 strike... T_T

This is quite nice but not in my "best-cake" list... XP


This is GOOD! People, go try!

1 comment:

  1. wow...the cake so delicious leh...
    playing bowling leh...i miss it very much^^
    me too..nothing foolish.

    by PK(u noe me ma?)

    ReplyDelete