Monday, September 7, 2009
feeling like a real law student!
Just finished business law finals... OMG! My finger, vain, nerves, my whole right hand is so pain! It's real damn pain! Long time nevr had this kind of pain already... The last time was in primary school got one type of homework called "sheng xie". Don't know got call it right or not. We need to repeat writing the new words for don't know how many times(according to the size of the boxes) and it's a lot of new words. Still remeber once I and my neighbour-sitting-friends compete each other see who's the fastes to complete the whole thing. In the end, haha... no one wins because the next teacher for the next class arrived. So memorable... :P Well, today got the pain on my hand again and reminds me of those childish old days. :') The only differences between just now and last time are: One, I have to keep on writing and writing words from my brain. Second, I'm competing with the time, not HUMAN BEINGS. Third, of course, the emotions are totally differeny. Fourth, I can't really finished it this time, forver. Once done, forever done. Firth, haha... minor difference, I'm writing in pen this time. Using corrector is really wasting of time. I eneded up stroking and stroking, if sees back it's totally a mess. Sorry for suffering your eyes Mr.Kiran. :X My hand still in massive pain now. Partially because I'm typing now. @_@ I got a perception of law students in exams, from what I heard. They can use law books in exams. You may feel that ehy they're so nice can bring book in to exam. In reality, that's helping but wasting of time as well. :X And then, law lets you write crap as many as you want. Hmm... this is rue but can't just state all those non-sense. And writing as much you like doesn't mean that you can get a very high mark. Wrting a lot needs to pay as well, which is a pain hand in the end. Overall, law is interesting buy I don't want to fully get myself in it because it's not that easy and makes me headache. Alright, don't just talk about my pain and this and that, the actual pain is my heart. Why so sudden? Don't worry, not heart failure or heart attack or any heart disease. Haiz... I'm actually angry and disatisfied and whatever nasty words can spill out, with myself. Same old issue again. Procastination. If I really do revise on those areas I'm sure I won't waste more time than now I do. Really lucky it's an open book exam and I can remember what's the thing about. Can at least squize something out from my brain to answer that. But then, I don't think can get a B- this time. Perhaps it's a C. :( Can pass but not so good. No more Cs! I guess I'm totally far away from CGPA 3.0(the least I aim for). Not even fall in second upper class if not mistaken . Not in my expextation tat all and it's far far away already. :'( Don't know what to say already now... Speechless... :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment