Dear My Blog,
I know it's my bad. I did not visit you often. And almost all posts are negative stuff. You are my "negative channel". You are the place where I can dump in all the negative stuff. Although I might still stay in negative state after I have post up here, you made me feel at least a little bit better. I appreciate you very much. And now, I have to say sorry to you again because I'm not going to post positive stuff later. Sorry and thank you.
Sincerely,
*******************************************************************************************************
sigh... why i'm always not in the positive mood lately... :( am i really having the real depression??? :( oh my... better not... can't afford for it... perhaps i'm just too isolated... thanks to exam and assignments, i've isolated myself from others very much. i think i can count the words coming from my mouth within 10 finger. oh my. seriously not in the mood. so many things to study for the two exams on wed and thurs. then, fri job interview. i think the word "streesed" is not the perfect word to explain my current state. i agree that i am stressed... but it is now more than stressed. i don't know what is it. hopefully it is just too much of isolation. i don't want to stay in this state any more. can anyone pull me away??? felt that i'm deep down in a cramped narrow dark hole. and i'm dizzy. helpless. hopeless too, perhaps. hardly can breath, still. somehow felt that everyone and everything is gone. all i've got is blank. :(

No comments:
Post a Comment