Sunday, March 3, 2013

The best of both world

Few years back there was Miley Cyrus's The Best of Both World dilemma. Now, I've got that dilemma as well.

Sigmund Freud always believes dream represent something in reality. I've got this same dream few times. It's an expansion of the story each time.

I stayed in the "reality" world, working hard for my aim. One day, there's this person that I worked with shared a secret passage to me. I believed him and passed through the secret passage. It was a "dream" world. I am smaller, lighter and with wings flying in that world. I was a little hesitate and uneasy to be in the "dream" world. That person gave me a key to enter the "dream" world whenever I like. I still live in the "reality" world working hard for my aim. Meanwhile, I am exploring what's the "dream" world about. I enjoy being light and could fly around with my little small pair of wings in "dream" world. At first, the traveling is fun. I enjoy being in the "reality" world because I am approaching my aim gradually. But the path is not fully controlled by myself. It involves a few more parties and factors. Well, I still feel good about it. On the other hand in the "dream" world, it is different kind of enjoyment. Although I am small, I feel great being light and free (can fly). Both world excites me in two different manner. I like both. This day, I've got a trouble in the "reality" world and I have to fly to the special person for help. Along the journey, I have to hide myself not to be exposed to potential danger. There are lots of limitation because I am small and have to hide. At last I found the special person. He agreed to follow me to solve the trouble. Too bad. I've lost him on the way back. And  this time, I'm awake.

I guess this is a signal from myself. I've started to feel I've been pulled between two worlds. Both world that I enjoyed. Struggles. Splitting myself to be in both worlds. I don't know what will happen next. As for now, I will still stick to both worlds. Greedy me right? Who cares. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment