
Do not go to Pizza Hut anymore!
The picture above is a hair picked up from a piece of pizza. =X
Yesterday I was eating dinner with my tuisyen friends in Pizza Hut at Carrefour, then my friend founf this! OMG! Shouldn't they have quality check?!
So damn piss when we tell the staff we found this, she don't even have any response -_-! She just smiled at us. WTF! We also don't plan to do anything further actually but after the staff treat us like that, I DON'T THINK SO! Even "sorry" also don't have. Ish...
Later on thr manager comes, she say she'll give us a discount coupon and can use it on the spot. Well, then the coupon comes. BUT, you know what, the coupon she gave can't use actually because it's for a la carte/large pizza. What?! I really really tak "song" adi... Grr... We ask for bill already but waited like half an hour the bill like lost in jungle, never come. FINE! We go to counter there lo. Then tell us must buy another pizza then can use the coupon. Really want to kill the manager man! Then my friend said we will not come again. OF COURSE la! Then she just accpet it lo... Grrr... Really piss me!
What kind of service la... still need to pay for service charge... Huh!
Listen here folks! I WILL NOT GO TO PIZZA HUT EVER AND NEVER!
No comments:
Post a Comment