Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Independenca Day Malaysia~!

Sorry folks for not updating this blog and making it so DEAD over here... :( Well, as most of you all know/I've been telling you all, this break isn't a break for me. NO fun and NOT fun at all. Taking business subjects is really tiresome than what I can imagine. Now the so-call-break is over but I'm still exhausted. Sometimes really do feel very very very negative about what I'm doing now. Can't balme anyone for all these mess. :(

Anyway, back to the title, Selamat Hari Merdeka Malaysia! Always been proud to be a Malaysian. Love you always Malaysia~<3

Today, erm, yesterday, went out to 1U with my parents and my second sister. Hmm... hard to explain with you all about my feelings but, yeah, tiring but quite awesome. Talking about "SHOPPIN"... sigh... always reminds me about my debt to my second sister... over RM400++ man! DAMN! All those stuff damn expensive. Please don't ask me why I bought them. =X Just need them. #_# Since I'm not working, that means no income. Since no income, that means I CAN'T PAY THE DEBT. T_T No idea how long would this debt will take.

Honestly, I got no confidence to pay the debt. I know who I am, I'm the person who is "得过且过", so, no hope. Totally in trouble now. Suddenly thought of getting some HELP in counselling center. =.= Oh by the way, it's TOTALLY FREE for counselling now. WTF! How about the fees I paid last time then?! Arh... Finance problem... #_#

See you all have fun in this break, I'm happy for you all. Even the only one day trip Kah Yan invited me I can't join. Arh, feels like so damn outgrouped already... :(

All these days My mind is just BUSINESS LAW, BUSINESS LAW and BUSINESS LAW, plus recently BUSINESS LAW+ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOUR... All my psychology terms gone in no where. This semester need to attend the legendary famous to have the highest rate in hardiness to study subject - PSY201 Advanced Research Methodology. OMG! Can't imagine how I will suffer in this subject. =X Wanted to change but it's hard, really hard man. Feeling a bit depressed about it already. :'( Time management is always an issue for me. Under the problematic time management, the real problem it's me. :( Arh... wanted to faint! Now I need to think of which psycholofy elective shall I take. Human sevices? Need to find out what you all is taking. 5 subjects this semester, plus a very problematic Ms. Winnie, plus the research colloqium... OMG! Really sucks in research methods! Partially it's the previous lecturer not good enough. :( What shall I do now?! :(

People, just forgive me if I do not performe well in the future. Really sorry, for you and for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment