Sunday, June 24, 2012

SHOULD and SHOULDN'T is the RULE

As I observe myself, looking who am I these few years, I realize I have strong sense of should and shouldn't. I might not learn certain rules, but I still know what should and shouldn't. Not sure why I am in this way. Knowing and doing is two different thing. Yes, I know, but I don't do. That always frustrate me. Felt that I'm so tight to myself. Squeeze myself to fit in to a small small bottle. I do know I should have been in this way, but... Sigh. I am not that way... This has contributed to my inner war. There's always tug-of-war inside here. Nowhere to release. Always in my head. Another frustrating thing is that I know what should and shouldn't be, but OTHER moron will never know what they should and shouldn't be. Serious, these are moron. Obvious tips ave be given, even told them it SHOULD be this way but these moron are just blind and deaf. Hopelessly I have to live with these moron. Damn. Why the world create such moron to live here? The world would have been better living without these moron. Send them to Pluto. As far as it could be. Hate it. And I hate myself. Maybe my life would be better if I am not capable to see these moron so clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment